Solo Ad Vendors Made Easy
Truth is with solo ads you can be doing everything exactly right but if the solo ad vendor is no good then your results won’t be good either.
If you want your solo ads delivered on time, giving you quality leads, back end sales and professional customer support then there are a few things you should know about solo ad vendors and some tips to choose the best ones.
1. Find one with believable testimonials and feedback. This is common sense but it’s worth mentioning. The problem is that people tend to get sucked into buying from someone because they offer a very low prices or they look appealing in some other way but this often leads to bad results. Without good and honest feedback of others, you’ll never know what kind of traffic you’ll be getting or if they will actually deliver the amount of clicks you want and if they will respond to you if you’re not satisfied. Don’t be afraid to spend a little bit more to use a quality vendor and avoid the troubles!
2. Watch for those that guarantee their work. If they will guarantee that you get the results you are paying for or give you your money back, then you should feel pretty good about using them!
3. How did they get their traffic? Not all lists are the same or equal in quality and they can be built in many different ways. Just to name a few, the list could be built from organic SEO traffic, PPC ads, ad swaps, product releases, or some combination of them which can lead to various types of subscribers. You’d be much better off having your ad sent to a list of organic subscribers or product buyers than a burnt out list of freebie seekers accumulated from nothing but ad swaps!
Hopefully you’ll be able to determine most of this by reading the offer page or possibly testimonials. If not don’t be afraid to ask or just move to a different vendor that makes it clear upfront.
4. Can they segment their lists? A good solo ad vendor should not only be able to give you a good estimate of which countries their traffic comes from but also may have the ability to do a geo targeted mailing for you if you wanted or your product calls for it. You may not want or need this but it’s important to know that the majority of your traffic will be coming from high converting, english speaking countries such as US, UK, CAN, AU and Europe. Some vendors may charge more for this but just be sure to know your options ahead of time so you can choose the ad that will get you the best results.
5. Find out how long they will take to deliver your clicks. Make sure you get a good understanding of how long it will take for the vendor to deliver your clicks. When you buy you should be told when your ad will be scheduled but you should also get an estimate of how long it will take for all your clicks to be delivered. A small amount of clicks will likely be delivered quickly but a large amount may take longer. If you don’t get all your clicks in the first mailing they may even have to mail again in order to deliver them. This probably won’t happen unless you are buying a huge amount of clicks but it’s something to keep in mind.
6. Where to find them. There are many places you can look to find a slew of solo ad vendors to choose from. You can simply do a Google search and you’ll get a flood of results to go through. However, there are a few places I can recommend you go to start looking.
soloaddirectory.com/#directory – This is Reed Florens solo ad directory which has become pretty well known and remains a good list of vendors and reviews of them.
safe-swaps.com – This is a good place you can go if you’re just starting out and want to get your feet wet. There are many reputable vendors with a verified history there to choose from so it gives you a bit of a safety net.
www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/ – The good ol Warrior forum will never have a shortage of people offering their products and services of all kinds including solo ads. So you can just pop over to the classified ads section and browse through and you’ll find plenty!
Okay so there you have it. Hopefully you have a better understanding of solo ad vendors and feel pretty good about going out there and getting started! Remember, solo ads can be an amazing way to break into list building and email marketing so the sooner you start the sooner you’ll be making sales!
Please feel free to comment and let me know if you have questions or want to share any tips or resources yourself.
Thanks and talk soon!